I would like to welcome you to the Alabama Women’s Conference. This year’s theme is x. Our goal is to explore the role of women as transformational leaders and champions of positive change in their organization. We will discuss what it takes to be a transformational leader and how women are able to inspire, influence and motivate teams to work effectively towards common goals. As we move toward the future, it is clear that women will be a cornerstone as leaders who inspire others to both achieve extraordinary outcomes and develop their own leadership capacity.
The Alabama Women’s Conference is a citywide event focusing on professional development, community, networking, entrepreneurship and women’s health. It offers women a tremendous opportunity to grow, develop, learn and make connections. Additionally, the conference lends itself to be a statewide dialogue for women in Alabama.
I would also like to thank our speakers for providing their insight and wisdom so our audience can leave equipped to succeed.
President & Founder
Alabama Women’s Conference
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- Creative energy
- Lake Erie region to lead state in diversity
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program